My fan gifted me an iPhone 6 plus – Giaa Manek

Discussion in 'Television News' started by Aamir_bZ, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Admin_bZ

Admin_bZ Administrator

Talented actress Giaa Manek, who was last seen as Jeannie in Jeannie Aur Juju on SAB TV, turned a year older recently. The actress is enjoying her sabbatical and relaxing in the locales of Malaysia.
    We contacted Giaa to know about her birthday celebration and much more…
    Giaa shares, “I was planning a foreign trip since quite a long time. And luckily, a few organizers approached me for an event in Malaysia. After the event, I extended my trip for a few days to celebrate my birthday there. My friends had accompanied me to Malaysia and also one friend flew from Australia for my birthday.â€
    Further we asked her about the gifts she has received on her birthday and she adds, “I wanted to gift myself iPhone 6 but before I could buy it, one of my fans gifted me an iPhone 6 plus. Along with this gift, I am over whelmed with the love that my fans are showering upon me and it’s the best gift, which I will cherish it forever.â€
    Lastly, conveying a message for her fans, Giaa says, “Since the time, I have joined this industry I have continuously been getting lots of gifts from my fans on every birthdays that make my day special. I would ask for apologies from my fans for not connecting with them on my birthday because of my trip. But, I would thank all of them as they are all very special and will always be close to my heart.â€
    We wish Giaa a belated Happy Birthday!